WHY CHOOSE OUR PRACTICE?
- Two highly qualified, ethical and experienced general dental practitioners supported by a friendly and professional team of therapists, hygienists and ancillary staff.
- You will be provided with the dental care you require to achieve optimum dental health. We are health care providers, not salesmen attempting to persuade our patients to embark on unnecessary treatment.
- We are one of the first dental practices in Western Australia to be a QIP accrediated practice.
- Prompt referral to specialists for all treatment that is beyond the scope of general practice.
- Where feasible you will be offered a range of dental options and costs to treat any problems you may have.
- Your dentist will always see you unless he is on leave or you require an urgent appointment on a day when your dentist is not normally available at the practice.
- You will be seen promptly at your designated appointment time except on very rare occasions. We never ‘double book’ appointments.
- After your dental examination you will receive an estimate of the costs associated with any treatment you may require including ADA Item Numbers so you may obtain an idea of any contribution towards the cost from your Health Fund.
- Every care is taken to make your visit comfortable. Local anaesthesia is routinely used and this may be coupled with nitrous oxide sedation (happy gas) if required. Dr. Foster offers treatment under general anaesthesia with a specialist anaesthetist for children and nervous adults in a fully accredited day care hospital, Southbank Clinic in South Perth. The organization of these bookings are handled by the staff at the practice
- We are situated close to the Ocean Reef Road exit of the Mitchell Freeway with plenty of on-site parking including disabled bays adjacent to the practice entrance.
- We are members of the Australian Dental Association and abide by their code of ethics and comply with their infection control guidelines.
- We try to contact all patients the day prior to their appointments as a courtesy.
- After any extensive or surgical treatment you will be contacted the following day by telephone to make sure that you are comfortable, or that the problem has resolved.
Name of the element
Name of the element